Digital marketing involves many moving pieces that work together to generate interest, nurture leads, and close sales. It is essential that you know how they can help your business and get the most out of your marketing budget. Let’s start with the most common question – what is social media management?
What is Social Media Management?
Social media management goes beyond just posting updates to your company’s social media profiles. This also includes engaging with your audience and looking for new opportunities to increase reach and visibility. Below is our task list which involves managing social media.
Choosing the Right Social Media Management Platforms
You will need to consider what the best social media platforms are for your business. Here’s a brief overview of the different platforms and what benefits they can provide your business:
- Facebook – Facebook has nearly 2.7 billion monthly active users who come from diverse backgrounds. There is also a nice balance of genders and age groups when it comes to Facebook’s user-base. This makes it a great social platform for businesses that are trying to reach a wider audience.
- Instagram – Instagram is a great social media channel for brands that create a lot of visual content. This can be a great platform for businesses selling products or services related to fashion, lifestyle, art, or other visual-focused industries.
- Twitter – Twitter has 321 million active users worldwide and tends to be where users go for news and trends. This platform is ideal for brands that want to join a conversation about trending topics in their industry.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the social media platform for B2B brands that are targeting businesses in different industries. With LinkedIn, you can find, interact, and share content with people based on the company type, industry, or job title.
- YouTube – YouTube has become the second-largest search engine in the world. With unlimited video hosting, your business can post as much video content as you want and share it through other channels.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is also a great channel for sharing image-focused content. Examples are DIY, nutrition and fitness, gardening, and cooking recipes. If your brand sells products or services that lend well to imagery, then Pinterest will be worthwhile.
Whether it’s Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook (groups & pages), or any of the many mainstream network sites. We offer a comprehensive management service.